We encourage travel by public transport to avoid congestion.
• Line 3
Nambu Bus Terminal Station, Exit No.5
1 Less than 10 minutes walk away
2 Town Bus No.22 (2 more stops)
• Line 2
Seocho Station, Exit 3
1 Town Bus No.11 (4 more stops)
2 Less than 25 minutes’ walk away
• Line 4
Sadang Station, Exit 1
1 Town Bus No.17 (16 more stops)
Seocho11, Seocho17, Seocho22
Gyeongbu Expressway to Seocho IC (Seoul Arts Center direction) → Go Straight heading to Sadang → Seoul Arts Center intersection (SAC is on your left)
Nambusunhwanro heading to Yangjae → Seoul Arts Center intersection (SAC is on your right)
Travel east and turn left at the Banpo bridge Intersection (Express bus terminal direction) → Take Banpo bridge overpass and go straight heading to Seocho Station진 → Divert to the right side of the Umyeon mountain tunnel → Seoul Arts Center intersection (SAC is on the front)
Travel west and enter Hannam IC → Take Gyeongbu Expressway (Busan direction) → Exit Seocho IC and go straight heading to Sadang → Seoul Arts Center intersection (SAC is on your left)
Directions from Vitamin Station to venues
To exit quickly,
use conveniently located payment machines to pay parking tickets in advance.
Shuttle Bus Service
< Shuttle bus service ends >
The shuttle buses, which connects Nambu Bus Terminal with Seoul Arts Center, will be suspended from August 12 (Friday) due to the decrease in the number of passengers.
If you visit Seoul Arts Center by subway line 3, please take the town bus No.22 near the exit No.5 of Nambu Bus Terminal Station or walk (less than 10 minutes from the station).
We will become the Seoul Arts Center that always strives to provide better services.
Seoul Arts Center
- AUG 14, 2020 -
You may use the parking lot quickly and conveniently by paying for parking in advance.
(If you pay parking after a performance, it may take longer than expected due to vehicle congestion. We recommend paying for parking at the Automatic Pay Stations which are convenient to use before, during (intermission) and after the performance.)
Parking Payment Options
1Online payment (NON-STOP pass)
• Can be purchased online after booking event tickets (Only available for the tickets of concert or performance)
• Allows you to bypass the exit without presenting your ticket or verifying your vehicle number.
2Unmanned payment system
• Pay parking at the Automatic Pay Stations (pay on foot) placed throughout the center
• Use unmanned payment system at the exit of the car park
3Pay on exit to a staff
• Pay on exit leaving the center with your retailer receipt (SAC retail stores) or tickets for events on the same day to obtain the discounted rate.
How the Automatic Pay Station Works
• You can use the pre-payment at the same time as you enter. It is convenient to use it before the performance or exhibition, during the break, and after the end.
• The Seoul Arts Center operates a flat rate system (two hours for convenience facilities, five hours for performance, three hours for exhibition) and a pre-settlement system for quick departure and customer convenience.
• Please note that the flat rate system is a discount rate that provides additional service hours considering performance, exhibition, and waiting time, unlike the general rate (1 hour and 4,000 won).
First 30 minutes : Free
|Customer type||Parking hours||Parking rates||Parking rates during peak days
|General visitors||Every 15 minutes||KRW 1,000||KRW 1,500|
|Concert or performance ticket holders||5 hours or less||KRW 6,000||KRW 9,000|
|Exhibition ticket holders||3 hours or less||KRW 4,000||KRW 6,000|
|Academy students||per hours (within 5 hours)||KRW 1,000||KRW 1,500|
|Customers with valid receipts paid over 10,000 won
(from cafes, restaurants or shops in Seoul Arts Center)
|2 hours or less||KRW 3,000||KRW 4,500|
(performance, exhibition, academy)
|12 hours or less||KRW 10,000||KRW 15,000|
|within 5 hours||KRW 6,000||KRW 9,000|
(free performance, exhibition)
|Every 15 minutes||KRW 1,000||KRW 1,500|
• ※ The weekend surcharge will be suspended "until the termination of the COVID-19 Severe Stage"
• Extra charges are applied on parking rates during peak days (weekends, holidays) when numbers of visitors with vehicles are expected to increase substantially. We encourage travel by public transport to avoid congestion.
|Men of national merit & the disabled||Compact-sized vehicles
(hybrid vehicles )
(Bus, above 2.5T))
|Category||1Grade 1 - 3||Grade 4 - 7|
|General visitors||Free(※ Parking is free until 24:00 on the day of entry)
(If the time is exceeded, general parking rate (Every additional 15 minutes:KRW 1,000) will be charged for the addtional hours)
|Normal parking rates||50% discount||Double charging|
|Concert/Exhibition ticket holders||Free up to 5 hours with concert or performance ticket /3 hours with exhibition ticket
(Every additional 15 minutes:KRW 1,000)
Parking fee discount and reduction guide
• People with disabilities holding their welfare card or men of national merit holding their national merits cards are entitled to the benefit.
• Please press call button for cardholder authentication when using automatic pay station.
• For the men of national merit, the same applies to the parking rates for people with disabilities with grade 4 and below.<Compact-sized vehicles: 50% discount>
• Condition of exemption : Vehicles with a displacement of less than 1,000cc, less than 3.6 meters long, less than 1.6 meters wide and less than 2 meters high
• ※ Automatic check on entry or identification on departure<Hybrid vehicles : 50% discount>
• Condition of exemption: Vehicle with low emission identification sticker or identifiable mark on the vehicle exterior (If it is impossible to verify by the exterior of the vehicle, vehicle registration may be presented)
※ If a customer fails to present proof of eligibility, general parking rate will be charged.