Home > SAC Service > SAC Tour
Individual: 40 persons can be signed up through
on-line reservation on a first-come, first-served basis (www.sacticket.co.kr)
Group : a group of more than 40 people can be signed up through a phone reservation
(※ Foreigner : Needed to accompany a translator (Korean))
2) Tour Fee
Students and teenagers 3,000 won
University students and adults 5,000 won
* Parking fee (2 hours) 2,000 won
* No discounts available for groups
3). Regulation on ticket reservation for the SAC Tour
01. No charge for reserving tickets
02. No charge for changing dates (however, changes can only be made at the call center (580-1300))
03. Charges for ticket cancellation - 10% of the ticket price
Cancellation is only allowed until 5pm of the day before the tour
4) To Sign Up
01. Confirm the tour schedule
02. Make a reservation through the internet
03. Receive tickets at the SAC
01. If you are late for the appointed tour time, you cannot attend the tour. (Cancellations are not allowed
on the day of the tour)
02. If there are less than 10 people for the tour, the tour schedule may be changed to another time.
(Participants will be informed by The SAC in advance) )
03. Due to limited space and availability, , please check the date announced at the SAC website and make
reservations in advance.
04. If you want to change or cancel a reservation, it will be handled according to the regulation on ticket
05. Please use public transportation during the peak season or on weekends due to limited parking space.
06. The tour course may change according to circumstances of performances.
6) Inquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org