information about Summer Fine Art School(2003) - July 21 ~ August 8
Sculpture, Molding, Dyeing, Drawing, Appreciation...
We prepare the programs that can make you feel the creation's amusement through various activities.
Guide for the program
1. Creation Class - children of 7 years through the 3rd grade
elementary school students
- Number of students : 30 persons per class(1 lecturer, 3 assistants)
- Period of education : 5 times, 2 & half hours per 1 time
1st course / July 21 ~ July 25
2nd course / July 28 ~ Aug. 1
3rd course / Aug. 4 ~ Aug. 8
- Time of education(choice between two) : forenoon class(10:00 a.m. ~ 12:30 p.m.), afternoon class(2:00 p.m. ~ 4:30 p.m.)
- Tuition fee : 120,000 won (material expenses included)
- Lectures : O Hyeon-suk, Baek Joong-youl, Heo Young, Ahn Jung-mi, etc.
2. Dessin & Watercolor Painting Class - the 4th grade elementary
school students through the 1st grade middle school students
- Number of students : 25 persons per class(1 lecturer, 2 assistants) / 30 minutes' 'Art History' class included
- Period of education : 10 times, 2 & half hours per 1 time
Course / July 21 ~ Aug. 1
- Time of education(one choice) : forenoon class(10:00 a.m. ~ 1:00 p.m.), afternoon class(2:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuition fee : 220,000 won (material expenses included)
- Lecturer : Kang Sang-joong
* Application & Registration period is from July 1(Tue.)- acceptance by order of apprication form arrival
* Way to Application : ¢Î 580-1619/21(Fine Art Academy Education Office) or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (* Enter name, age or grade, phone number, cellular phone number)
Advantages for students
- Free to park for 4 hours
- Free to use the shuttle
- Given 10% off at arts shop
- Provided with the materials for classes except individual tools
- Given free admission to exhibitions if necessary.
Matters to be attended to
- When you want to change your class, please
inform us until 2 days before the day of opening
You can move to another class, which
has a vacancy. And we don't refund your tuition
fee when we start the classes.
But, if you
cancel the class before the day of opening class,
we refund it excluding the service charge of
- Please register on line in the name of
student. In case of other name, please call
and inform us.(Hanvit Bank / 430-05-025092 Seoul Arts Center)
On the day of opening class
student exchange the registration receipt with
the name card.
- When you use the shuttle, please inform
your assistants, and they help you use it safely.
- Forenoon class : 9:30 a.m. starting SAC(local bus
stop) - ex-Sora APT (bus stop) - Imgwang APT (Bangbae 3 dong's
post office) - Bangbae subway station (Hanvit
Bank) - across Seoul highschool (Giup Bank)
- Nambu Bus Terminal subway station - Jinro building - 9:50 a.m. arriving at SAC
- Afternoon class : 1:30 p.m. starting SAC
(Local bus stop) - ex-Sora APT (bus stop) - Imgwang APT (Bangbae 3
dong's post office) - Bangbae subway station
(Hanvit Bank) -across Seoul highschool (Giup
Bank) - Nambu Bus Terminal subway station -
Jinro building - 1:50 p.m. arriving