Art Academy for Preschooler
information about Art Academy for Preschooler(2003) - with mom & baby
This program is a fine art education class that includes playing with mom.
Children have a chance to develop their inner desire to express creativity as well as be creative.
Using their right brain, they also develop the aesthetic senses.
Surely it is helpful for the relation of parents and kids as well as for their art education.
Guide for the program
- -Age : 28 months old - 42 months old
- -Number of students : 20 couples
- -Period of education : Mar. 8, 2003 - Jun. 14, 2003, Sep. 6, 2003 - Dec. 13, 2003
- -Dates & Time : 10:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m. on Saturday
- -Tuition fee : 300,000 won
- -Lecturer(O Hyeon-suk) : holding the additional office of professor for Children Fine Arts' Department, Hanseo University
- -More Information
02-580-1619/20 (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- -The class lasts for 60 minutes.
- -Please, take all the preparations with you to join the class actively.
- -Prepare Hawhong brushes No.10 and No.15, palette(given by SAC) with color squeezed from a tube and portable water container.
- -Put each color in the palette and leave it dry for 2 days.
- -For the best accomplishment, do not miss your class and always keep crayon pastel and 440*320mm(5mo) sketchbook.
- -Before the class, there is always the time of drawing execise. Please, arrive 10 minutes before in the class and prepare croquis-book.