- The illustrated book "A Special Exhibition of Bows and Arrows of Korea" is comprised of exhibits contributed by members of the University Museum Association.
- The title of a plate is recorded in the following order: a title in Hangul, Chinese characters, period, size, excavated place, where it is kept, and its characteristics.
- Plates are classified initially by categories and then by the period of the relics.
- The restored artifacts by the state certified artisans are also exhibited alongside the relics and are recorded in the book as well.
- Publication of the illustrated book for this special exhibition was sponsored by Hanwha Group and The University Museum Association..